Lasting changes remain from the pandemic that we have all experienced this past year. Many people work from home now, and short vacations have declined as exposure to COVID-19 is worrisome in airplanes, taxis, shops, and restaurants. What is the in-between solution that satisfies the wanderlust of regular travelers? Buying a vacation home that can serve as a long term vacation destination is the answer for many people.
Benefits of Buying a Luxury Vacation Home
The real estate trends for luxury homes are on the rise. People are jumping at their chance to buy the home of their dreams in a place that they love. This real estate craze is not going anywhere. Here are some great reasons to buy a luxury home:
- Work from Home: When most people are working remotely during the pandemic, they can take time away to go on a 2-month vacation to the mountains. They work from home during the week while skiing and outdoor sports fill their time on the weekends. Not to mention the glorious mountain views that pan out their window during their working hours, making work feel like a vacation in itself.
- Minimize Risk of COVID-19: Traveling to one location, especially if you drive, minimizes the number of people you are around in a closed space. When you stay longer, then you aren’t popping in and out of a hotel room and standing in elevators and sharing cars with possibly infected people.
- Feel More At-Home: A luxury home in a vacation spot can help you feel comfortable and settled. You don’t have to wait to adjust to the bed and unpack your clothes. You can have that all there for you. You don’t even have to pack a bag if you are prepared.
- Stay Inside: When you own a home, you don’t have to worry about going out to eat every night. Your dishes and appliances are all ready to use, and with grocery delivery, you don’t have to leave the house at all if you don’t want to.
- Private Outdoor Space: Another benefit to owning your own luxury home is providing you and your family with private outdoor space on your vacation. You don’t have to worry about crowds or common outdoor amenities. You can choose a home with ample property and enjoy the privacy of your own amenities.
Contact Real Estate Professionals
Don’t miss out on your chance to secure the perfect luxury getaway for your family. A vacation home or a permanent home in the idyllic Sun Valley will provide you with a retreat that is safe and beautiful year-round. Our expert team is ready to help! Give Kirsten DeHart at Wood River Properties a call today: (208) 721-4131.